Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- What results am I able to see?
You will be able to view all clinical and pathology results.
- I have a new patient. Am I able to see the patient’s past results?
Using the “Expanded Search” option, you are able to search for any CLH test results for your patient. Please note, access to these results is contingent on medical necessity for patient care.
- How far back do results go?
Results are available from 2013 to date.
- I’m in a practice with multiple providers. Am I able to see results for the entire group?
Yes, you will be able to see patient results from all providers in your group.
- How can I get a Provider Portal account?
You can request a Provider Portal account or contact your Clinical Labs of Hawaii (CLH) Marketing representative.
- I forgot my password. What do I do?
You can request a new password by clicking on the “Forgot password?” link on the login page.
- What tools do I need to access this website?
You must have an electronic device with an internet connection and internet browser. For optimal viewing we recommend one of the following browsers with java-script enabled:
- Google Chrome 87.x or higher
- Microsoft Edge 87.x or higher
- Mozilla Firefox 84.x or higher
- Safari 14.x or higher
- Am I able to save or print lab reports?
You can save a PDF copy of reports or print them directly from the portal.
- Whom do I contact if I have other questions?
You can view our Quick Start Guide for tips on using the portal, or you can call the CLH Client Services department at (808) 677-7998.